Fun Friday Favorite Links
|Our newest addition-isn’t he adorable?!|
Since I took a week off from blogging, these posts were from the last two weeks. Enjoy!
1. Homemade Photo Coasters by Carrie at My Favorite Finds.
2. Savor the Moments of Family Life by Jessica Fisher. A great post with ideas of how to savor your time with family in 2012.
3. Delicious Hot Chocolate by Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman.
4. Chalkboard Travel Trays and Cute Magnets by Carrie at My Favorite Finds. Such a great idea for travel fun with kiddos!
5. Soap Explosion by Erin at Making Memories. Now THIS is a cool idea! I can’t wait to do this with Rylan:)
6. Freedom to Enjoy Life, and Monkey Around A Little Bit by Sally Clarkson-the encouragement every mom needs.
7. New Year, New Marriage (Ashley’s Healing Story) at Mary DeMuth’s blog. This is a great post about restoration after a pornography addiction.
8. iPad Educational Apps for Preschoolers by Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler.